Less than 15km from Vaalwater with slightly more than 3km of dirt road, lies this 453Ha game farm with housing and infrastructure literally on the banks of “Poer-se-Loop” River.
A combination of beautiful savannahs & denser bush areas enhanced by sporadic rock-pools resulting in natural bushveld to appear different every now and then.
Infrastructure consists of the following:
• 2 x Lounge / dining room / bar areas
• 3 x Bedrooms
• 2 x Bath / showers
• 4 x Toilets
• 1 x Study / office / reception area
• Outside boma / braai area with undercover serving counter
• Swimming pool with wooden deck (in need of maintenance / repair)
• 3 x Chalets – each with small kitchen, bathroom and braai area
• Various storerooms
• Slaughter facility with cold room
• Worker’s accommodation
An abundance of natural water via Poer-se-Loop that runs through the farm, although not running throughout the year, it retains water in certain sections. Additional water supply from 2 x equipped boreholes – estimated delivery amounting to 5000L/H and 1500L/H respectively.
Fully game fenced with smaller holding camps around the homestead area. The following game (estimated no’s) are included in the asking price:
• 30 x Impala
• 40 x Wildebeest
• 4 x Giraffe
• 17 x Kudu
• 8 x Zebra
• 30 x Blesbok
• 6 x Red Hartebeest
• 3 x Waterbuck
• Various smaller game such as warthog, duiker, etc.
Various items could be included depending on the offer that is received. These include a MF tractor (“Vaaljapie”), game viewer, quad, butchery equipment, etc.
3-Phase connection from Eskom whilst solar geysers have been installed.
There is 1 x title deed registered in a closed corporation that is VAT registered. (VAT excluded from asking price if applicable)