This well-developed game farm is located less than 30km from Vaalwater and offers ± 800Ha of sought-after Waterberg Bushveld.
Mainly flat, sandy topography though some areas are blessed with gigantic boulders creating unreal natural viewpoints with infinite bushveld surroundings.
With several water-cribs created in strategic positions combined with suitable hides near each of them, the avid bow-hunter will no doubt fall in love with this scenic set-up.
Infrastructure and development include:
MAIN HOUSE / LODGE:
• Lounge, dining room and bar area
• Kitchen with scullery and pantry / laundry
• 3 x Bedrooms with 3 x bathrooms (all en-suite)
• 1 x Outer bathroom
• Safe room
• Covered patio
• Entertainment area with elevated bar, pool room, toilet, etc.
• Swimming pool
• Braai pit with pizza oven
• Covered carport
• Walled / fenced garden
• Koi pond with natural rock features and beautiful wild fig trees
• Open plan kitchen
• 2 x Bedrooms
• 2 x Bathrooms (main en-suite)
• Covered patio and braai boma
• Additional braai / picnic area
• Lounge / bar area
• 2 x Wooden chalets, each with en-suite bathrooms and covered patio
• Communal kitchen
• Bush ablutions with toilet and shower
• Braai boma
• Bush jacuzzi
TREE-HOUSE: (needs attention)
• 1 x Bedroom with kitchenette (upstairs)
• 1 x Bathroom (downstairs)
• Braai area
• No electricity, battery power for lights and “donkey” for hot water
• Comprehensive, fully equipped butchery with slaughtering facility and large cold room
• Staff quarters
• Shooting range
Fully game fenced whilst a cattle handling facility has also been erected. Near the main lodge there is a lion / predator enclosure (± ½Ha) with permits in place, animals have been sold.
The following game (conservative estimates) are included in the asking price:
• 14 x Giraffe
• 55 x Kudu
• 35 x Wildebeest
• 35 x Blesbok
• 45 x Impala
• 10 x Zebra
• 20 x Nyala
• Numerous other small game species such as duiker, warthog, bush-pig, etc.
Several other loose assets such as furniture, appliances, tractor, trailers, grader, etc. could be included depending on the offer being tabled.
There are 4 x boreholes of which 3 are equipped with electrical pumps and the 4th one is equipped with solar.
Two Eskom transformers, both 3-phase connections.
There are 2 x title deeds, registered in a company that is not registered for VAT. Company could betaken over if need be.