Available 1 May 2021 – This apartment is located in Kingston Mews in the new extension of Parklands with views of Table Mountain to the south. The estate is in close proximity to Bayside Mall, Sandown crossing, St Johns Parklands, Curro Private Schools, Netcare Blaauwberg and with a public transport route to working nodes.
The two bedroom apartment has open plan lounge and kitchen. Kitchen has granite tops and is plumbed for washing machine.
Sliding doors lead to the patio and outdoor area suitable for relaxing.
The bedrooms have built in cupboards and you’ll love that the bathroom has natural light.
The interiors are tiled and easy to maintain. The apartment has pre-paid electricity meter.
*Electrified Perimeter fence
*Borehole water for irrigating gardens
Potential tenants must meet the following minimum criteria for successful application:
* Valid South African ID or valid Visa for the
duration of the lease
* Have Nett earnings of 3 times the rental
* Most recent 3 (three) months bank statements
or 6 months bank statements if self employed
* Confirmation of employment and salary slips
* Proof of residence in South Africa
* Clear credit record
* All relevant documents to meet FICA
compliance including Income Tax number
* Deposit, equivalent to two months rental
unless stipulated otherwise
Click or call to find out about to viewing this property