An extremely well-developed game farm situated between Bela-Bela and Thabazimbi in the Rooiberg area, measuring 1600Ha in total.
Selling with furniture, vehicles, tractors, etc. all included.
Weddings, conferences, seminars, strategic sessions, corporate functions and team building activities can be conducted at the conference facility. With its tranquil surroundings and bushveld magic, this is a truly exquisite venue.
Conference and Entertainment Centre:
Two areas that can accommodate up to 50 & 100 guests respectively. Together these units consist of a fully equipped kitchen, 3 stoves (gas and wood), microwave oven, fridge, freezer, cutlery, dinnerware, glasses, pots and pans. A pub area with an ice machine, barbeque facility, pool table and a splash pool. The conference area is equipped with a Data-projector, DSTV, Hi-fi system, DVD Player, flip chart and whiteboard with pens. This area is secured by an electrified fence as well as controlled main entrance.
This property has a 4-star grading and boasts with an impressive array of improvements / buildings such as:
• 4 x Large houses (each measuring 385m² that can sleep 10 people, 4 x bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, lounge with fireplace, large wooden deck with undercover braai area, etc.)
• 1 x Main lodge area with bar, games room, toilets, equipped kitchen, laundry room, 2 x swimming pools, kiddies playground, etc.
• 1 x Hunter’s cottage (145m²)
• 1 x Cottage (115m²)
• 1 x Farm house with 4 x bedrooms and 2 x bathrooms (230m²)
• 1 x Small chapel (31m²)
• 1 x Large lapa / entertainment venue (777m²)
• Bush-camp (can sleep 12 people on built-in single beds, running water / no power but “donkey-heating” system for warm water)
• 2 x Stores (600m² each)
• Accommodation for workers.
• 5-Star caravan / camping park with 10 x stands, swimming pool and play area for kids – each stand has its own kitchen and ablutions facilities, very neat and well designed.
• Slaughter facility with cold room & biltong room.
• 4 x Boreholes
• Mountain-bike trail (hosted competitions in the past)
Perennial streams with 2 x large earth dams and 3 x smaller ponds.
Loads of game included such as Blesbok, Blue Wildebeest, Brown Hyena, Buffalo, Bushbuck, Duiker, Eland, Giraffe, Impala, Jackal, Klipspringer, Kudu, Leopard, Monkey, Mountain Reedbuck, Nyala, Gemsbok, Red Hartebeest, Ostrich, Steenbok, Tsessebe, Warthog, Waterbuck, Zebra, Bush pig, etc.
There are 150Ha breeding camps with a centralised passive boma linked to all of the camps to enable ease with handling the game.
Breeding camps as well as the farm is adequately game fence and electrified.