An abundance of water from natural fountains and streams are found on this 90Ha farm ideally located not even 15km from Modimolle (Nylstroom) with only 3km dirt road to be travelled.
Just off the R33 towards Vaalwater it offers diverse opportunities for livestock, game or cash crops.
The topography is a mixture of flat as well as mountainous towards the back with remarkable wild-fig trees with lava-like roots as if clinching or holding onto the natural rock formations. During summer rainfall months beautiful rock-pools with soothing waterfalls are created with absolute magical settings to be enjoyed.
Infrastructure is well-kept and includes:
MAIN HOUSE: (double storey)
• Dining room
• Kitchen with pantry and sleeper-wood cupboards
• 4 x Bedrooms
• 3 x Bathrooms
• Bar area / lapa with built-in braai
• Laundry room
• Storeroom below stairs
• Double garage and shaded carport
• Large, enclosed storeroom with workshop
• Feed store
• Worker’s rooms
• Open sheds
• 3 x Boreholes of which one is equipped
• Perennial fountains and streams throughout the year
• 2 x Earth dams
• 1 x Zink storage dam (covered & lined)
• 3-Phase Eskom transformer
• 5kW Solar system with 15 x solar panels & 12 x batteries for main house
Fully game fenced with 6 x internal camps for livestock as well as handling facilities for sheep or goat.
Current game includes ± 13 x Impala
Livestock consists of 47 x sheep (not included in asking price but negotiable)
De-bushed areas show signs of good irrigable soil whilst above average to good grazing occurs. Certain sections do have “slang-bos” that will have to be contained and eradicated.
Depending on the offer received, the following loose assets might be included in the sale:
• 1 x International tractor
• Various implements
There is 1 x title deed, privately registered and seller is not registered for VAT.