42Ha with loads of game and big old farmhouse at a give-away price!
Located near Vaalwater in a secure area with restricted / controlled centralised access with remote controlled main gate and CCTV monitoring to keep unwanted visitors at bay.
Main house has plastered walls with zinc roof and offers:
• Lounge and bar area
• Huge dining room
• Kitchen with large scullery
• 4 x Bedrooms and 2 x bathrooms (m.e.s.)
• Double garage with adjacent double carport
• Store rooms
• Fire-pit / braai area in the front
• Residential area fenced-off from farm
Granny-flat in close proximity of the main house with:
• 1 x Bedroom
• 1 x Bathroom
• Covered stoep area
Outer buildings consist of:
• Worker’s accommodation
• Horse stables
• Store rooms
There are 3 x boreholes but only 2 are equipped / used. Jo-jo tanks are used for additional storage and there is a cement dam in need of new lining or to be sealed that could be used for garden irrigation.
A perennial stream with 2 x smaller earth dams are found towards the rear boundary fence but only carries water during good rainy seasons.
Property is completely game fenced with predator proof at the bottom sections. Game includes the following estimates:
• 2 x Sable (both bulls)
• 17 x Nyalas (2 x grown bulls)
• 3 x Blue wildebeest
• 15 x Impala (new-borns arriving now)
• 13 x Blesbok (incl. white blesbok and some additional new-born arriving now)
Mainly flat topography with a portion that has been de-bushed simulates the open plains whilst the remainder is typical dense bush-veld greenery.
There are 2 x title deeds. One is registered privately and the other is VAT registered in a company name.