Our client will consider who meet the rental criteria stipulated below.
This family home is situated in the established suburb of Sanddrift . There are three bedrooms and one full bathroom with shower over bath.
Enter the lounge which creates a cosy reception area for the home. The lounge has natural light from large windows. The home has retained the original interiors with separate kitchen close to the lounge.
The bedrooms and bathroom flow off the passage. Bedrooms have built in cupboards and the size is in keeping with original builds of the area. The bathroom has shower over bath and separate toilet.
The yard is large with pool in backyard. The operation, and management/servicing of the pool are for the tenanats account.
One of the double garages will be made available to the tenant and additional parking is available on the spacious driveway.
The main gate is motorised
Potential tenants must meet the following minimum criteria for successful application:
* Valid South African ID or valid Visa for the duration of the lease
* Have nett earnings of 3 times the rental amount
* Most recent 3 (three) months bank statements or 6 months bank statements if self employed
* Confirmation of employment and salary slips
* Proof of residence in South Africa
* Clear credit record
* All relevant documents to meet FICA compliance including Income Tax number
* Deposit, equivalent to two months rental unless stipulated otherwise
*Water & electricity as well as internet subscription not included in rental amount
All charges imposed by the City of Cape Town for excessive water consumption are for the tenants account.
The home is available from 1 March 2021